This program takes place over 1 day
This itinerary schedule has been carefully created and individually tailored after a rigorous selection and enable you to experience the diversity and the « terroir » of the Saint-Emilion region. Our private, tailored tours allow you to meet some of the property owners who will introduce you to the art of winemaking. All these package tours are completely flexible and can be drawn up to meet all your requirements and needs. Discover the hidden delights of Saint-Emilion vineyards at your own pace. Here are some examples of what we propose. Please note that châteaux visits and tastings are subject to availability. Visits last for about 1h-1h15 and include tastings of one, two or three different wines. We can also suggest Grand Cru Classé Château or hotel accommodation on demand. Customized quotation on request.
- Pick-up at your Hotel. Drive to Saint-Emilion (approx. 50 min from Bordeaux).
- Private visit & tasting at a 1st Top Growth Château (Premier Grand Cru Classé).
- Tour of the vineyards, of the vat room, of the cellar, of the underground old wine collection, and of the unique 13th century underground quarries. Tasting of 4 wines.
- Private visit & tasting at a family-run Top Growth Château (Grand Cru Classé).
- Organic viticulture on clay and gravely soils. Technical tour, followed by a tasting of 3 wines.
Lunch at a rooftop restaurant. Typical dishes and view overlooking the vineyards.
Guided tour of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion, UNESCO classified.
- Private visit & tasting at a family-run Château.
- The owner will welcome and introduce you to the art of the winemaking.
- After a barrel tasting of the current vintage, you will taste several wines.
- Private tasting at Château (Grand Cru).
- Experience a tasting of 4 or 5 different wines from various terroirs, such as clay, limestone, gravel & sand, clay & sand, and their influence on the Merlot grapes.
- Tasting paired with chesses
Mobile : + 33 666 774 338
- Your host
- Tailor-made trips