This itinerary schedule has been carefully created and individually tailored after a rigorous selection and enable you to experience the « terroir » of the PessacLéognan appellation. All these package tours are completely flexible and can be drawn up to meet all your requirements and needs. Discover the hidden delights of Pessac-Léognan vineyards at your own pace. Here are some examples of what we propose. Please note that châteaux visits and tastings are subject to availability. Visits last for about 1h-1h15 and include tastings of one, two or three different wines (both white and red). We can also suggest Grand Cru Classé Château or hotel accommodation on demand. Customized quotation on request.
- Private visit & tasting at a Top Growth Château (Grand Cru Classé des Graves) This is probably the oldest domain from the Graves region.
- Visit of the vat room, of the cellar, followed by a tasting of 2 wines (red & white)
- Private visit & tasting at a Château
- Discover a unique blend of Cabernet Franc and Merlot, nestled in the heart of the city of Bordeaux. Tasting of the 2 red wines produced.
Lunch at traditional restaurant overlooking the vineyards of the Pessac-Leognan.
- Private visit & tasting at Top Growth Château (Grand Cru Classé des Graves) One of the few chateaux to be classified for both red and white wines.
- Tour in the vineyard and of the Château, followed by a vat room visit, a cellar visit and a tasting of two wines (white & red)
- Private visit & tasting at Top Growth Château (Grand Cru Classé des Graves)
- Quick tour in the vineyard with vines over 100 years old, and tasting of 2 wines.
Mobile : + 33 666 774 338
- Your host
- Tailor-made trips