This program takes place over 1 day
- Departure from your hotel.
- Drive to the Bas Armagnac region, in the heart of the Gascon Country (approx. 1H30 min
- from Bordeaux down town)
- First stop at the medieval town (Bastide) of Saint-Justin, founded in the 13th c.
- Stop at the unique medieval town (Bastide) of Labastide d´Armagnac, founded in the 13th c. by Count of Armagnac. 15th century Royal Plazza
- Visit & tasting at an Armagnac Chateau (16th c.), in the town of Mauvezin d’Armagnac. Tasting of several Armagnacs
Lunch at Château Bellevue, a typical gastronomic restaurant in the town of Cazaubon Local gastronomic dishes paired with Southwestern wines.
- Private visit & tasting at an Armagnac Domain, a family-run estate since the 17th Century. The owners will welcome you. You will experience the Armagnac making around a traditional alembic – typical distillation century-old machine. Old tool museum.
- After the visit, you will taste some new and old Armagnacs.
- Private visit & tasting at a 16th century family-run Armagnac Domain
- The owner will welcome and introduce you to the art of the Armagnac making.
- Visit of the cellar followed by a tasting of several Armagnacs.
Mobile : + 33 666 774 338
- Your host
- Tailor-made trips